The Staunton-Waynesboro Metro Area has a motivated workforce that shows up ready to work with a positive outlook and a strong work ethic. In our Metro Area, employers will find:
- A “Right to Work” state with fewer than 5% of workers in unions
- Close proximity to major universities for recruitment and continuing education
- Customizable programs that help train and identify skilled workers for local industry through Blue Ridge Community College and Valley Vocational Technical School
- A low cost of labor in comparison to large metro areas
- A region that is home to thousands of skilled employees
Young, talented professionals are moving to Staunton at an ever-increasing rate, and a culture of entrepreneurship is flourishing.
“High academic standards, new technologies and the application of classroom learning to real world situations prepare Valley graduates to enter the job market as educated and skilled professionals.” - Shenandoah Valley Partnership